Are you good at math? Do you like to work with numbers?
Finance workers keep track of money. You might work in financial planning, banking, or insurance.
For example, you might provide financial services to a business or individual. Or, you could maintain financial records or give advice to business executives on how to operate their business.
There are many hobbies and activities you could explore to learn more about finance. Try one or more of these activities:
- Business Professionals of America (BPA)
- DECA (Marketing association)
- Junior Achievement
- Get elected treasurer of an organization.
- Work in a concession stand.
- Start a business.
- Help with class fundraisers.
- Join a local investment club.
- Manage your own checking account.
- Take a class in personal finance.
- Participate in a financial related activity such as the Stock Market Game.