Multimedia Artists and Animators
Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Multimedia Artists and Animators *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 390 workers employed in this very small career.
Where do Multimedia Artists and Animators most often work?
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Printing and Related Support Activities
- Performing Arts, Spectator Sports, and Related Industries
- Publishing Industries (except Internet)
- Administrative and Support Services
This career is currently in very low demand.
This career is seeing high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 290 new Multimedia Artists and Animators to meet market demand between 2014-2024. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||722||759||37||5.1%|