- The August newsletter was posted under Recent Newsletters.
- Over sixty new career videos have been added to the site. Enter "New" in the search box on Career Videos to see all of the new videos available.
- The Career Planning Model (pdf) has been updated and is available in Outreach Handouts.
- FY17 Web Analytics report (pdf) is now available under About Us.
February 21, 2017
- Career detail pages embedded on Minnesota State college websites now offer career videos from CareerOneStop. See example. [Select the Watch Career Video link.]
- Estimated program tuition and fees is now included on program detail pages. See example.
February 16, 2017
Saint Paul College now offers labor market information, including wages and related occupations, on its program pages. View Example. Scroll to the bottom of the page open the panels under the heading "Career Information."
February 7, 2017
- There are more New Videos from CareerOneStop available on our career profiles and on our Videos page.
- A new Business Finder was added to our job search tools.
January 19, 2017
Students can now find career information, including links to related occupation profiles, on Minnesota State program pages.
Example Minnesota State program page.
December 9, 2016
Transfer information was updated. Students now have more information about which degrees are designed to transfer.
December 6, 2016
Northwest Technical College now offers labor market information, including wages and related occupations, on its program pages.
View Example (select the Find Career Information link in the Employment section)
November 30, 2016
Find out What's New and learn about careers from the latest Job Vacancy Survey in the November newsletter.
November 16, 2016
NEW: Find IT Professional Associations on IT Jobs.
October 18, 2016
- Program pages now offer recent wages for graduates and links to related occupations.
View example: Health Technology Certificate (scroll to heading 'Find Career Information')
- Pine Technical and Community College now has labor market information, including wages and employment outlook data, directly on their academic program pages.
View example: Nursing Assistant (scroll to the heading 'Employment Outlook')
September 27, 2016
- A Chat link was added to the right hand-column of every page. Users can now quickly get live assistance with their career and education planning.
- The manufacturing and green portals have been updated. Find career planning resources for each of these industries.
- The manufacturing portal now includes Top Manufacturing Employers and Top Manufacturing Industries. To find Top Employers go to Manufacturing Jobs and scroll down to Manufacturing Employers. You can view employers for the state or by region. To find Top Industries go to Manufacturing Careers and scroll down to "Where are manufacturing jobs?"
- A new About Our Data page was added to the labor market information available from our College websites. Visit any program page at St. Cloud Technical Community College or Dakota County Technical College to find labor market information from CAREERwise Education.
August 31, 2016
- The Minnesota State logo was updated. Learn more about this update.
- The August newsletter, Take a Free Assessment and Learn How an Associate Degree Pays, was added to our newsletter section.
August 2, 2016
- Labor market information has been added to Saint Cloud Technical & Community College (SCTCC) and Dakota County Technical College (DCTC) program pages. Students can see wages, related occupations, typical education requirements, and employment outlook associated with programs they are interested in.
- CAREERwise Education now offers both chat and email support through the Minnesota State support center.
- The FY16 Analytics report was added to About CAREERwise Education.